Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Year in Books 2014


    And so another year of reading comes to a close. The story of 2014 ends and the tale of 2015 begins. 
It's been another great year of books for me, I managed to make my way through a hundred books, smashing my target of seventy five (but to be fair, a lot of them were short...).
   It's been a year of surprises, I've been disappointed by some of my favourite authors, surprised by authors I dislike and discovered many beautiful new stories that are sure to stick with me for years to come. 

   I'll be posting videos of my top and bottom five books in the next few days but in the meantime, enjoy this list (in reverse order because that's how GoodReads lists them) of the books I read over 2014 and be sure to tell me some of your favourite discoveries from the past twelve months in the comments below. 

Wishing you a happy new year of reading,
                                                                                Jake
 









No comments:

Post a Comment