Thursday, 13 June 2013

Sonic The Hedgehog Portal



Sonic the hedgehog
It should be fairly obvious too long time readers of this blog that I'm a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Since I was a little kid and got my hands on the first game for the Sega Megadrive I've been absolutely hooked. Over the years I've built up a fairly impressive Sonic collection and it only makes sense that every now and then, reviews or articles dealing with the blue blur make their way into my blog. 

This post is designed to be your one stop shop for all things Sonic related here on tales from iDEATH. Whenever I post anything to do with  the hedgehog with attitude I'll link it in one of the sections below. I'll continue to update this page as and when I upload new Sonic stuff so be sure to check back regularly.

Hope you enjoy,
                               Jake

Sonic Cartoons, episode by episode

Easily one of my most popular segments here on the blog are my cartoon reviews where I list my thoughts on every single episode of a given series. So far, Sonic has starred in four different cartoons and a movie so obviously they were high on my list to review. 
And with the recent announcement of Sonic Boom and the Sony Pictures Sonic movie, there's sure to be more to come.

Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the hedgehog satam
Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic Underground
Sonic Underground

Sonic the Movie
Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie
Sonic OVA

Sonic X
Episodes #01-05 - Episodes #06-10 - Episodes #11-15 - Episodes #16-20
Episodes #21-25 - Episodes #26-30 - Episodes #31-35 - Episodes #36-40
Episodes #41-45 - Episodes #46-50 - Episodes #51-55 - Episodes #56-60
Episodes #61-65 - Episodes #66-70 - Episodes #71-75 - Episodes #76-78

Book Reviews

Aside from games and animation, Sonic has appeared in a number of books over the years. Every so often one of them falls into my hands and up goes a review.


Sonic the Hedgehog in Robotnik's Laboratory

Articles

A series of articles either to do with Sonic himself, or that include him in some way. 

20 Years of Sonic The Comic: A Tribute 

 The Top 5 Moustaches in Animation

My Top 10 PS3 Games 

Videos

Coming soon

Way past cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment